Thu. Nov 21st, 2019

Lagoswap

Blog For Latest Entertainment | Music And Videos

[ Lesson ] SO SAD!! Gas Cooker Explosion Kills Girl, Stroke Patient In Lagos (Read Full Details)

1 min read

A 7-year-old girl and a stroke patient have been confirmed dead in an inferno that started from a cooking gas explosion, today, in Mushin, Lagos.

The fire, which started when the girl was trying to light up a gas cooker, razed two buildings on Ogunmokun Street.

READ ALSO:-  [ OMG !!! ] Aliko Dangote Dances Zanku As Teni Performs For Him In New York (Video)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Copyright © All rights reserved. | Newsphere by Flexible.